Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Factorial_Addendum

Published on 25 April 2009.

So, as all the custom messages of my contact list in G-mail one by one are slowly pointing towards that end of an era, as some of them are finally succumbing to the thought of loosing that “we-are-the-kings-of-the-world” feeling forever, as I somehow completed my robotics end sem without even knowing what DH parameters are (it’s like being in SVNIT for four years and not knowing who Shekhar Bhai is..) I would like to give it one more shot, one more go at this Factorial thing.

It has been an interesting experiment this, Lan Blogging. It was fun in the beginning, dull in the middle and pretty eventful and unexpected by the time 6.1 was released. I even got calls from my peers threatening to complain in the Hostel Office..!! (Oh my god, it was extraordinary; that day.) And now, when I look at the College magazine, which is absolutely fantastic and ages ahead of the previous ones, I get that cheeky weird “u-know-what” smile which makes me forget each and every single stupid thing I have done for the past eight semesters, for a moment at least. May be, it is what u call soul searching, when every thing u have done counts to nothing and the one off casual and leisure act makes you what you are, and takes you where you are right now.

OK.. Lets cut the crap, and get back to do the thing we do the best

For one last time (no kidding this time around), all hail the Factorials. (Its gonna be a short one this time, I guess)


-- Hostel day expenditure per person in Hostel-5 – 760. and Hostel-6 -- ____ (Fill in the blank, left to your imagination.).. Expenditure for each person in grand buffet at “THE GATEWAY HOTEL”-- 850.


-- What is Renesa without Rumour mill..? Was in NC some day(night), and there were Renesas spread all over. All people were going thru is just the RM. (quiz sometimes)Nuthin else.. It has become so popular that it has eclipsed everything else. All those beautiful (?) articles are not taken heed to. A sincere advice to the future editors, “Publish a Renesa Issue w/o Rumour mill and see if it has the same craze”. Take a chance.

-- The new hostel fee-structure. 16k for these facilities ..? It’s okay if u take into account h-9 or h-10, but why for h-1,2,3,5 or 6…? Its better if you take a room outside in this case.. U don’t have to pay the mess bill then..!

-- And 1000 rs extra money for our mess deposits.. WTF man..? WTF.. They are looting from us even on the last working day.

-- I Confess..!! I manipulated my score in Anagrams (All the games), and tried using a cheat code for getting the answers. Of course, it failed.

-- I never ever in the wildest of my dreams expected this casual trash-talking to be published on the magazine. Thank you GS. (Name abbreviated due to obvious reasons)

-- Oh my goodness.. I am not able to find anything to write about..?

-- What is happening to me..?

-- Bloody hell.. Shite..

And .. thats it I guess ...!! Its all over ..!! Hard to believe and hard to recapitulate..
But ther u go.. A full circle ..!!

"G-Spot" .. Donno why i choose this name.. but it has sort of become an alias now.. Really it's been one hell of a roller-coaster ride ..!! Thanks for the memories, thanks for the brickbats, and thanks for those movies and series ..!!

fine .. Lets get on with it ... All's well that end's well ..!! Let those Factorials continue if possible .. and let the hubs be up and running all the time .. DC Rocks ..!! and hope Dc wins the IPL this time .. and Liverpool the league (both are next to impossible.. i suppose)

I don’t wanna prolong and drag this anymore. I will miss my hub so dearly. As Achilles says, “It’s yours, Take it.!!” Thank you so so much. This is the end, i think. good luck to all

It was fun,

And its so bright out there. Switch of those lights.!!
G-Spot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you know what boy....
DC did win the next IPL!!!...
Nostalgia hurts...